CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

R.I.P Abuela Olivas


My Abuela passed away the day before my birthday. I was at New Beginnings when my dad called my mom to tell us the news. We had gone to the bathroom to clean ourselves up and to make ourselves stop crying. My mom asked me if i wanted to go home and then Sister Gibbson (YW President) saw us and asked what was wrong. My mom told her and she told us to go home. So then we scheduled our flights to Michigan so we could go to the funeral. I was excited to see my cousins, but not excited about why i was there. We had the funeral that monday, and I'm said to say, I cried like baby, but I knew I was going to. After the burial we all went home and it kind of felt like a burden had been lifted or something like that. But all in all, I loved being there 'cause i was with my familia :)

0 comments: