CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Moi


im just ur typical teenager and im the craziest person u will probably ever meet! im part hispanic...incase nobody knew that...im proud of it too!!! I love sports!!!! i basically play every sport but mainly volleyball and soccer. I absolutely HATE drama!!! I absolutely LOVE my family!!!! I dont know what i would do without them!! Im a care-free person and love taking risks...most of the time...and i love makin people laugh!!! Im pretty wild. Especially when im with my bestie, Abby! I love to travel! especially to Michigan where i spend time with my dads family...Im kinda boy crazy lol And dont mess with me...im stronger then i look...I hav the bestest friends in the whole wide world!!! And if anyone ever hurts any one of them then they will answer to me!

3 comments:

Melissa Brown said...

you are such a cutie! hope it's okay i found your blog through your family's blog. feel free to check mine out. melissaandadam.blogspot.com

Kolena locksa said...

Wow, that post hurt me eyes!!!! Cute blog btw.:)

Anonymous said...

I didnt see my name in there. Jk love u lots.....and i <3 ur blog by the way.