CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Twilight: Team Edward

GO EDWARD!!!
Ha ha. Well, whoever has read the Twilight series then you will understand what I'm about to type. I LOVE the Twilight books. Stephenie Meyer is like one of my favorite authors. For those of you who have read these amazing books, you might agree with me when I say Edward is soooooo much better than Jacob. I mean, Jacob might think he loves Bella more cause he's willing to give her up, but Edward would do the same thing if Bella would let him. Therefore, Edward is better. That is my opinion, but if your on Jacob's side then don't tell me. I will argue non-stop with you if you do :D
For those of you who agree with everything I said...
YOU ROCK!!! but i do know a whole bunch of people who love Edward. Especially my aunt. (She thinks she's Bella). Ha ha. My family and I are always saying sure you are Ivonne. Then she gets all mad and starts arguing with us. It's pretty funny. It's not like we yell at each other. She's just trying to get us to believe her ha ha. Anyways, If you haven't read the Twilight books yet, then you better read them! And if you do then I'm sure you'll agree with me...EDWARD IS THE BEST!!!

4 comments:

Noelle said...

go team edward... & bella.
got to love it.
love the new page.
and the post.
..
U

Melissa Brown said...

Less than one month until the last book comes out... I can't wait!

Maggs said...

I love EDWARD TOO! GO TEAM EDWARD!
and belLa
i like your page!
Maggo

Maggs said...

i think it is now team jacob and maybe edward!